Location: Minneapolis, MN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer - This is a direct hire role, and sponsorship will not be provided!
*FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO EMODEC@JUDGE.COM*
The Role they are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Outreach Engineering team, building solutions that will be used by our global client base. This is an opportunity to innovate in a highly complex space, and will suit someone with a passion for collaboration, problem solving and building great user experiences.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hands-on development of our flagship products
- Delivering highly scalable and flexible applications
- Creating fast and user-friendly experiences
- Developing POC features and integrations with 3rd party technologies
- Performing code reviews
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to understand requirements and develop solutions using an Agile development process
- Keeping your code clean, your tests complete and functional, and your releases daily
- Following best practices and encouraging other team members to use and adopt them
- Node.js Typescript and Java-based, microservice-driven applications using Spring Boot or similar framework
- RESTful API design / microservice architectures
- MongoDB or any other NoSQL DB
- Message queues e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
- Modern MV*(MVC, MVVM, etc..) frameworks e.g. React, Angular, Vue etc.
- Modern CSS and view libraries e.g. RxJS, Angular Material, Typescript, JS ES6 etc.
- Unit and UI testing using third party tools e.g. Jest, Cucumber, Groovy & Spock, etc.]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com