We are a 140-year-old/9000-person Global Analytics Organization.
Our mission: Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
This role sits on our Shadow Health Team. Shadow Health's Digital Clinical Experiences allow nursing students to demonstrate and perfect their clinical reasoning skills through lifelike interactions with Digital Standardized Patients
In this role you will development upon the front-end of our Shadow Health app. you will work with product owners, software developers and other front-end developers.
• 1+ years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
3 or more years of professional front-end development experience
• Create predevelopment assets e.g. mockups, diagrams, etc
• Familiarity of industry best practices - code coverage.
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
• Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Basic oral and written communications skills.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.