Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an entry level Analytical Chemist looking to break into the Pharma industry as aFormulation Support Chemist in our Professional Scientific Services group in Foster City, CA.
Formulation Support Chemist Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Providegeneral support to the Analytical Formulation laboratory including routine laboratory maintenance, solution preparation, weighing, and dilutions
- Performtesting activities, including method development and routine testing with UPLC/HPLC, Dissolution, KF, TGA, and UV/Vis
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot methods and instrumentation
- Participatein group meetings, prepare data for presentation and assist in generating technical reports, and interact with other groups within the department
- Perform peer review of analytical data
- Thoroughunderstanding and experience conducting and analyzing data for analytical methods such as UPLC/HPLC, Dissolution, Thermogravimetric DSC/TGA, and KF titrations
- Understanding of experimentation and data analysis using Empower software (Version III)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations in one-on-one discussions and departmental meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven and highly flexible team-player in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent timemanagement skills, including the ability to manage project resource requirements (material, manpower, time, etc.), and ability to elevate relevant issues to project leads and line-management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- B.S. in Chemistry or related scientific field and minimum of 0-2 years of experience in an analytical environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
This position is full time, Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, with overtime, as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Foster City, CA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.