As a Flex Realty Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for potential homebuyers. You will pair homebuyers with agents to facilitate their home shopping, and with partner lenders to facilitate the home buying process.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Take call-in and pull homebuyer leads and connect VA home buyers with a network agent and, when needed, a partner lender.
- Ensure all needs are met and homebuyer is receiving excellent customer service by assigning to a team member for review and follow-up.
- Remain knowledgeable in department goals to focus on overall increase in conversions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We'll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Dedicated work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Real Estate Salesperson license or become licensed upon employment.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.