Kadiak, LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced FITARA SME- Functional Specialist / Subject Matter Expert IV with a Public Trust Clearance to support Kadiak and our government customer in Washington, DC. This is a Remote position.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
In support of the U. S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) for the Deputy CIO of Enterprise IT Policy and Governance (IM-20) program. The FITARA Analyst - Functional Specialist / Subject Matter Expert IV serves as a member of a project team. This position provides a high level of functional knowledge to the project and team leadership in FITARA compliance. The successful candidate will provide thought leadership and play a key role in the fulfilment of all FITARA related requirements.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provide support services for FITARA policies and procedures, adhering to performance that leads to effective, carefully managed IT planning and execution.
- Provides support for a strategic information management and cyber organization aligned with DOE mission and strategy and creates business value for stakeholders and customers.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, studies, and related documentation. Makes charts and graphs to record results. Prepares and delivers presentations, training, and briefings, as required.
- Supports the development of policy, associated with the IT investment portfolio, IT acquisition, and IT governance; provides stewardship of the Enterprise programs and initiatives that stem from Departmental guidance and Federal mandates.
- Performs assignments on a broad range of tasks associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria related to functional area or expertise.
- Gains knowledge of policies and procedures of a given program / project. Works cooperatively within the guidelines established by customer management and project leaders.
- Collaborates with team members to attain the project goals within the defined timeframes.
- Collects and analyzes data and provides reports on project status.
- Serves as a resource for team members and clients. Helps to ensure an effective and positive work environment by establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Experience in FITARA and FITARA implementation in federal agencies
- U.S. Citizens only due to government or federal requirement
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study. Must meet minimum years of experience requirement as specified below.
- Functional Specialist / SME - Level IV: Required degree + 7 years of experience
- Experience in Federal IT policy and governance, to include IT security mandates, processes, and frameworks, including FISMA and FedRAMP
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- IT management in Federal government including strategic planning, budgeting, acquisition, and IT project execution
- Expert knowledge of proven business and operations practices and strategies
- Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to assess business requirements
- Ability to collaborate with others for the timely achievement of designated goals and accomplishments
- High level of proficiency in briefing managers and communicating recommendations regarding status of project
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional content and artifact development capabilities
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with management and staff at all levels within a multi-level organization
- Ability to proactively identify problems and effectively respond
- Ability to use discretion concerning sensitive and confidential data and information
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Detail-oriented with superior project management skills
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Access, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements
- Broad conceptual judgment, initiative, and ability to deal with complex issues
- Ability to effectively work both individually and in a team environment
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time.
The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress.
The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.comEOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.