Acting as a senior analyst, and go-to person on the team, evaluates financial performance of the Enterprise and Brands and makes recommendations for financial performance improvements. Serves as a key leader on the team to develop, implement, and prepare financial performance measurement tools and reports including but not limited to the scorecards. Explains and presents analysis to a variety of internal stakeholders up through departmental leadership. Develops ad hoc, pro forma financial models in support of growth initiatives.
- Acts as primary technical advisor on finance related corporate operations and initiatives, including but not limited to, finance and operational scorecards, financial forecasts, statistical and accounting information, enterprise-wide projects, process and transformation changes, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of financial performance scorecards
- Responsible for preparation of expense forecasts
- Shared responsibility and may lead and facilitate the financial forecast and scorecard processes
- Develops and interprets statistical and accounting information in order to identify and/or analyze operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the Enterprise. Develops recommendations for corrective action.
- Supports system installations, conversions and upgrades, including report design, development, automation and testing.
- Prepares ad-hoc or on demand analysis and forecasting as requested by senior management.
- Communicates and collaborates with various departments and teams.
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Maintains confidentiality of information processed.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field. CPA or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.EXPERIENCE:
Ten years' experience in general accounting, finance, or budgeting and planning in a large, growth-oriented company. A combination of relevant work experience and education would be acceptable in lieu of specific education and experience requirements. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Strong inter-personal, analytical, problem solving, influencing and decision-making skills required.
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to accurately apply, generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of financial systems, business intelligence software, process flows and internal controls.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret financial and management data to solve management and business problems.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis of various problem situations and address them or refer them for appropriate decision making.
- Ability to develop and implement effective and efficient recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to complete and present reports and presentations.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills required.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, especially verbal - shared responsibility to explain/present financial analysis with non-financial colleagues, periodically asked to lead meetings and conference calls and contribute thought-leadership and finance expertise on enterprise-wide projects.
- Experience with Oracle and Power BI preferred.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Minimal travel is required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.