Fill completed batches into appropriate containers or onto tanker for shipping purposes, following appropriate procedures for different fill-off methods as indicated on batch ticket. Seal and apply appropriate labeling to containers as indicated on batch tickets. Move finished goods to finished goods warehouse for shipping.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Locate appropriate vat to be filled off per batch ticket instructions
- Pre-mix material in vat before filling
- Locate appropriate materials (containers, strainers, equipment, etc.) used for filling, as indicated by batch ticket, and in fill-off manuals
- Always bond and ground containers before filling
- Obtain retain per instructions in fill-off procedures. Labels retain as directed by QC department
- Complete fill-off procedure
- Clean vat and equipment using appropriate cleaning solution indicated on batch ticket
- Make proper notations on batch ticket regarding fill-off
- Apply appropriate labeling as instructed on batch ticket
- Move finished goods to warehouse if necessary
- Maintain neat and orderly work area
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Experience and Education Required
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Basic reading and comprehension skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic machine operation capabilities
Ability to determine correctness of filling procedures in relation to specified guidelines learned during initial training and during any ongoing training. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is required to stand and use hands to grasp, handle or feel for entire shift. The employee is required to walk, bend, stoop, and talk or hear. Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and lift and/or move up to 600 pounds with appropriate equipment.
Employees must also be able to read and comprehend written instructions and remember processes and procedures for safe and accurate completion of duties for the entirety of the shift. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment is representative of those an employee would encounter in a normal paint manufacturing facility. The employee is exposed to solvent vapors at well below the OSHA permissible exposure limit and when required, adequate personal protective equipment is required. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
This job has expired.
- Number of batches filled
- Accuracy of filling
- Satisfactory appearance of work area