Field Technician BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Field Support for an opportunity located at Omaha, NE Position Title: Field Support Location: Omaha, NE Expected Duration: 6+ Months with possibility of extension Job Description:This customer facing, non-exempt HP PC/Printer field break/fix position provides a wide range of hardware support and related services specifically to HP's PC Products customers. Products include Laptop, Desktop, RPOS, and Workstation products. Printer knowledge is a huge plus. A fast paced, constantly changing environment that requires positive approaches and demonstrated success at handling multiple stressors. Candidates must be self-contained, resourceful and determined for success. Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical aptitude, working with tools and various alignment apparatus.
- Alignment with customer's business needs while maintaining HP's contractual commitments.
- Ability to logically and systemically technically/mechanically troubleshoot various hardware problems on printers. May also involve third party software, networks and switches.
- Able to balance and prioritize multiple activities and issues.
- Successful cause and effect understanding of financial perspectives on the business.
- Strong interpersonal verbal/written skills; especially in person, on a customer site. This is critical to relationship building and expectations.
- Attention to detail and commitment to administrative responsibilities.
- Exercise solid business based decision making skills, taking appropriate risk to insure that both HP's and the customer's business need are met.
- Independent thinking while adhering to standard technological/mechanical and business procedures.
- Industry / company knowledge that provides solid technology solutions and options to the customer.
- Ability to quickly and accurately evaluate a technical situation while managing the operational challenges.
- Working independently and able to re-prioritization of tasks/events/commitments quickly based on contract, customer and business situations. Highly skills at prioritization, planning, working independently all within standard policies and business standards.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 195487 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.