DCP Midstream builds connections to enable better lives. As a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society, we focus on technology and innovation, and safely and reliably operating a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
We are committed to inclusion and diversity and want to hire top talent for every job opening. If you believe you have the skills and qualifications for the role, we encourage you to apply even if your background is unique or non-traditional. We value diverse backgrounds and perspectives and support our employees with opportunities for continual growth, ongoing training, and internal mobility.
Benefits and Additional Compensation
All employees contribute to DCP's success, and all jobs are eligible to share that success through our short-term incentive program. We offer a comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and other unique offerings including flexible work arrangements for applicable positions. Health and wellness are a priority, and our paid time off benefits include generous and inclusive parental leave, sick time, and vacation.
Broadly skilled and qualified to perform most troubleshooting, and repair tasks within their area of responsibility, typically works on a broad range of maintenance and operational duties, typically assigned to a geographic area that can include responsibilities for multiple facilities. Alternatively, some roles may have responsibilities focused on only the highest complexity problems in just one or two craft specialties.
Responsible for operational, mechanical and instrument electrical functions; such as inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of equipment to ensure safe and reliable operations.
Also, actively involved in peer mentoring training.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Works autonomously at varying times and in diverse weather conditions, at remote field locations and is available for callout.
- Participates and successfully completes training programs, risk management reviews, and safety meetings required to comply with state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
- Accurately completes documentation such as; timesheets, MAXIMO work orders, safe job plans work permits and regulatory reports.
- Optimizes work in most effective (efficient and leveraging priority) manner, in alignment with the Maintenance Work Process (MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work Authority.
- Maintains facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
- Effectively utilizes tools and test equipment as needed.
- Responds to operational emergencies as a member of an emergency response team.
- Performs and accurately documents regulatory required inspections.
- May oversee contractors providing specialty services (Quality Assurance, Quality Control).
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Conducts pipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
- Hooking and unhooking heavy high-pressure hoses for daily maintenance operation
- Conducts routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory), operation of liquid handling systems, and operation of dehydration systems.
- Conducts pipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
- Responsible for Startup, Shutdown, and operating gas compression equipment.
- Maintains pipeline ROW such as markers, signs, and vegetation, exposures.
- One Call: Pipeline location and marking, monitor encroachment, excavation, and crossings.
- Maintains effective customer and landowner relations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Tech school training program or one year of oil and gas operations experience is required; 3 years of experience in oil and gas operations preferred.
- At least 1 year of specialized experience in mechanical maintenance, instrumentation and electrical maintenance, measurement, or NGL pipeline operations is preferred.
- Reads and comprehends technical procedures, and / or governmental regulations.
- Writes technical reports and effectively present information to groups of managers and general plant personnel.
- Understands RBI and PCMS software packages; and with API 530 and performing heater remaining tube life calculations.
- Performs a variety of Level 1 and 2 Fitness for Service calculations.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- Works independently as well as part of a team.
- Works extended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Field Tech / Full-timeJob Posting:
Sep 29, 2022, 10:34:02 AM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.