Recommended Skills Functional Knowledge:
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus
- Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities
- Drives revenue generating activities through-out the household account including subsidiaries.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account
- May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Responsibilities are within the Account/Relationship Management Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines General Profile Has a solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts; may help develop colleagues' understanding; may be recognized as an expert in an area Has authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
- Manages a medium domestic territory supporting the efforts of the National Account Manager including on-site visits, demonstrations, and customer educational activities.
- Secure meeting appointments gather information on customer needs, position and demonstrate LexisNexis Risk Solutions product as solutions to customer's business issues, manage customer objections, negotiate pricing and contracts and close the sale.
- Develop gap analysis techniques to determine incremental opportunities within existing accounts. Contact and meet with account decision makers to determine the business needs to penetrate new business opportunities.
- Develop planning regimen to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats.
- Understand the value of LexisNexis Risk Solutions products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate key benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
- Develops and applies broad and special knowledge of products and solutions; deploys new and multiple sales techniques
- Business Expertise: Interprets internal/external business issues and translating them into changes in own activities to react to these business issues
- Leadership: Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- May act as team lead of small teams
- Problem Solving: Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Impact: Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.