- Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector
- Designs, develops and implements sales programs to meet the organization's business objectives
- Plans, directs and coordinates the efforts of marketing and sales toward the accomplishment of objectives
- Provides leadership to managers and/or senior professional staff and has accountability for the performance and results of multiple diverse teams; delivers results through management and contributes primarily by ensuring that operational and functional goals are delivered upon
- Makes contributions to the strategy of the function.
- Develops departmental plans and provides input to the professional direction of their discipline, setting policy and ensuring operational and function goals are delivered.
- Delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Decision making is guided by functional strategy
- Functional Knowledge: Requires a comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards and principles within own discipline and requires knowledge of other disciplines
- Business Expertise: Applies in-depth understanding of the business dynamics of own department/district integrates within the division. Links with other parts of the function/business line to impact the function effectively
- Leadership: Manages multiple, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
- Problem Solving: Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline, using a diverse range of both internal and external sources to define and resolve complex multi-dimensional problems
- Impact: Guided by functional strategy, impacts results of part of a function, division, or region Has accountability for end results, finances/budget and exercises control over resources, planning, and policy formulation Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
- Interpersonal Skills: Guides, persuades, and Influences others internally and externally, including senior division executives, vendors or regulators
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.