EverCommerce is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join our Marketing team to help drive and execute internal, customer and corporate communications. Reporting into the Sr. Marketing Director, the role works in collaboration with Executive and Senior Leadership, as well as department Managers to ensure internal and external communication strategies are implemented. In this role you'll define and deliver best in class proactive and reactive customer communications working closely with our product management, customer support, training and marketing teams to ensure we maintain transparency, consistency and trust with our customers. You will also help to build and manage internal corporate communications activities including company meetings, events, programs, campaigns, etc. Your operational excellence, project management skills coupled with strong writing and communications experience will help enhance our overall communications program.
You are passionate about creating a seamless and positive customer experience through transparent and consistent communication. You are a self-starter requiring minimal supervision and able to develop new ideas, adapt to last-minute changes, and handle challenging work situations. You have broad corporate & customer communications experience, exceptional writing skills, and experience working with senior executives. You're passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers and employees.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role will be based in Denver and will be at least partly based out of our headquarters.
What you'll be doing:
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing key communications to our customers and employees for EverCommerce's security and alarms solutions. You'll be responsible for creating relevant and timely messages and content including a wide range of email campaigns, training communications, customer support communications, service notifications, event messaging, and newsletters that may be tied to major product releases, real time product or technical issues, and key president communications.
Key Responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop critical partnerships with internal teams, including product marketing, customer support, internal and external communications, digital marketing, sales, billing support, etc. to strategize, plan, write and execute a variety of communications to ensure customers are clearly informed in a positive and transparent manner
- Excellent written communications skills
- Organizational skills and an innate ability to stay on top of multiple projects at once
- Implement and optimize workflow processes to ensure customer communications are developed and executed efficiently
- Own communication to inform and prepare internal stakeholders regarding customer communications that are deployed
- Provide crisis communications and issues management support as needed
- Participate in release planning, product launches, and organizational readiness meetings and activities
- Develop reporting to show the efficacy of customer communication strategies, both to build on wins and identify opportunities for optimization
- Develop and manage external communications for company senior level leaders and executives
- Drive, manage and implement internal corporate communications objectives, messages, tools and digital platforms to ensure alignment and engagement throughout the organization.
- Recommend, write and execute a mix of effective communications and change management tactics that help employees understand where the company is going, why it matters and how they help make a difference
- Develop and implement annual internal calendar to organize all internal communications initiatives throughout the year, including events and specific communication tools and topics.
- Help establish and build charitable corporate partnership and program to support and contribute back to the community.
- 5+ years of corporate and customer communication experience
- Experience managing or working within a customer communications function or related group
- Ability to write quickly, distilling concepts into key messages for multiple audiences
- Exceptional communication skills with the proven ability to develop communications for a variety of audience segments
- Proven track record of developing process and implementing across teams as a change agent
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exhibit sophistication and savvy to partner and advise senior leadership. Demonstrated relationship management/partnership skills.
- Demonstrated success in an agile, fast-paced, high-change, high-growth environment
- Exceptional prioritization and time management skills
- Strong people skills including: Interpersonal skills, communication and motivation, organization, forward planning, and critical thinking, problem-solving
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously, exercising appropriate discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated strength creating professional presentations
- Strong critical thinking skills required, particularly to evaluate and respond to leadership teams and manage related team dynamics.
- Familiarity with design and graphics applications (Adobe Creative Suite, others) and video/photo editing a plus
The salary for this position is the $75-85k range. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Fitness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.