Job Title: Equipment Assembler
Manager Title: R&D Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
FECON, LLC is a vegetation management equipment manufacturer located in Lebanon, Ohio near Kings Island Amusement Park. FECON is known for having very high-quality products and a team culture - and we are growing! We design, build, test, sell and service our equipment consisting of products such as our well-known "Bull Hog" mulchers, the Stump Ex, our high-quality FTX tractors of varying horsepower, as well as many other attachments. We offer competitive wages, full health care benefits and a continuous learning culture for those who want to grow with the company.
The Carrier Assembler is responsible for assembling our segment leading FTX150-2, and FTX200, Tractors.
- Operates Tractors and other machinery.
- Operates a forklift on a daily basis.
- Works off a schedule and records assembly data.
- Uses basic hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Uses overhead cranes and jib cranes to move and sets parts.
- Participates in Inventory Management.
- Recognizes and maintains a standard of quality.
- Utilizes 5S concepts in the workplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Mechanical ability is required.
- Must be quality and safety driven in compliance with work procedures and safety rules.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to understand methods sheets and documented work instructions.
- Flexible and willing to perform various tasks.
- Has a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work as a team where safety and quality come first.
- H.S graduate or equivalent GED - Tech school training a plus.
- Must have experience with mechanical assemblies.
- Experience with hydraulic components and systems is preferred.
- Hydraulic installation experience is preferred.
- Ability to safely lift 60 pounds.
- Most work performed standing at floor level.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be added at any time with or without notice.Benefit and Company Information:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Compensation based on experience.
- This position is hourly, non-exempt.
- This is a first shift position. Hours for this position are 8:00a - 4:30p, Monday-Friday. Some overtime is required.