DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
The Equipment Analyst II improves reliability by using predictive analysis equipment to pinpoint maintenance concerns. Works with the Reliability team to strive for operational excellence. Works on the most difficult problems, and mentors and trains lower level staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Performs machinery condition assessments by applying one or more predictive maintenance technologies with the goal of achieving higher equipment reliability
- Applies deep understanding of 2 cycle and 4 cycle engine combustion characteristics (naturally aspirated and turbocharged) to perform prediction analysis and schedule preventative maintenance on natural gas engines/compressors, including brands such as White, Ariel, Caterpillar, Waukesha, and Cooper's
- Uses strong mechanical knowledge of natural gas engines/compressors to identify reliability issues and recommend corrective measures
- The predictive maintenance program may include, but is not limited to the operation of portable vibration analysis equipment, reciprocating compressor analysis equipment, narrowband vibration analysis, oil analysis and infrared thermal imaging
- Operates multiple software programs for vibration analysis and compressor performance.
- Utilizes portable emissions analyzer to identify emissions compliance issues and recommend corrective measures.
- Performs analysis and testing for asset, regional and corporate engineering personnel
- Collects spectrum data on rotating equipment for analysis and recommend corrective measures.
- Analyzes data and produces work orders for repairs in Maximo or related software programs
- Frequent travel may be required to assist other DCP Midstream areas as well as to attend training seminars and perform analysis.
- Assists Mechanics with the most difficult troubleshooting and repairs
- Acts as a mentor in the Equipment Analyst program and provides support if needed
- Trains/mentors new Equipment Analysts and Mechanics on proper preventative maintenance practices
- Analyzes oil analysis data and makes repair recommendations
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an industrial mechanic maintaining compressors, reciprocating engines, fans and pumps.
- 2 years of experience troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Experience with Windrock reciprocating & compression machinery analysis.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Has valid driver's license
- Works call-outs, living within 35 miles of reporting location.
- Works with little supervision, making decisions and corrections when problems are detected.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- Works independently as well as part of a team.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel may be required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Operations / Full-timeJob Posting:
Aug 17, 2022, 3:58:01 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.