DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Analyzes, designs, implements, operates, deploys and supports the organization's information technology resources including computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications, data processing and security, telecommunication systems, and software/database products. Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units to translate business requirements into application requirements for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Recommends innovative solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Provides technical support and basic functional support
- Developsstrong business, vendor and IT relationships serving as a liaison between multiple areas to design and recommend effective, efficient solutions for complex problems
- Captures and documents business requirements to determine cost estimates, business value and prioritization of the effort
- Drives team Governance meetings, has a strong application, business and IT acumen
- Understands interactions and dependencies of environments, and architectures and drives process or system recommendations
- Maintainsa strong understanding of contractual obligations, IT policies and procedures, and broader overall IT awareness
- Works competentlyat the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application technology to the current and future business environment
- Leads anddrivessmall to medium size projectseither as PM(Agile methodology preferred)or SME to design and architect solutions, build test cases, script development,and ensure projects meet business and IT objectives
- Guidesand adviseslower levelBusiness Systems Analysts
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years related experience is required although employees typically have 7-12 years of experience; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Familiarity withJava, .NET, SQL, JVM, scripting
- Ability to manage a product lifecycle
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Previous Experience supporting Environmental Software
- Previous Experience in Oil and Gas environment
- MS SQL and Oracle data base support experience
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional travel will be required
The Salary is $91,200-$150,500.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Information Technology / Full-timeJob Posting:
Aug 24, 2022, 5:55:16 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.