LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking Electronic Technician I to provide COMS support at Marine Corp Air Station (MCAS) Kaneohe Bay, HI, Naval Air Facility Atsugi, Japan, and Marine Corp Air Station Futenma, Okinawa, Japan. Positions are contingent upon contract award.
Clearance: Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
An Electronics Technician, Maintenance I must have demonstrated competence through satisfactory progressive performance as an Electronics Technician. As a minimum, this must include two (2) years electronic maintenance experience to include:
- Ability to study and translate schematic drawings.
- Troubleshoot basic electronic circuits, component level repair, complex visual systems, and computer / network training systems.
- Must possess working knowledge administering and managing computer operating systems, microcomputer hardware and software in Windows, Linux, and Red Hat environments, including installation of operating systems, software patches including implementation of software backups, software security maintenance and antivirus IA requirements, and software upgrades as required.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience using and installing networking equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls and must have knowledge and familiarity with applicable IA instructions and practices.
- At a minimum, meet the IAT-I certification requirements with an A+ Certification or equivalent and maintain the minimum training requirements as identified in DoD 8570.01M. Microsoft or Linux Operating System certification
- Technician must be able to obtain / maintain a SECRET Clearance.
Education: Technician I shall be a graduate from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute or completed factory/formal training on devices comparable to the training systems that you will be working on.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.