YES! AIR CONDITIONING HEATING PLUMBING ELECTRIC
WE'RE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE NEW BENEFITS TO INCLUDE A LOW COST HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN!
Yes! Nevada is one of the biggest electrical service leaders and we are looking for an Electrical Manager to join our growing team. As an Electrical Manager, you will be an integral leadership member and you will be responsible for the overall success and management of our electrical service department and will be the license holder for the service center.
- $75,000 - $80,000 base salary depending on experience plus $1,000 additional compensation per month for electrical license
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- $5 a week medical plan option with Health Saving Account and annual company contribution
- Employer paid Telehealth benefits with virtual doctor visits from day one
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
- Opportunity to give back to your community through partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, The Tim Tebow Foundation, ARS Cares Program, and More!
- Manages and develops the electrical service team of 10-15 Technicians, including hiring, terminating, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production.
- Evaluates workload and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs.
- Schedules repairs for parts to ensure minimal down-time in job completion.
- Generates reports and measures of departmental operations as well as records on all inventory, tools and vehicles.
- Instructs crews on proper use of materials and quality workmanship. Provides on-the-job training and support to employees.
- Reviews payroll records to ensure that employees are paid properly.
- Conducts job site and vehicle inspections.
- Ensures that employees have proper tools for the job and that they are properly maintained.
- Assists the dispatching operation to ensure appropriate technician selection for type of service.
- Monitors preventive maintenance of vehicles to ensure proper operation.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Electrical License
- Minimum of 3-7 years of electrical management experience, leading a team of electricians.
- Excellent communication, computer and mathematical skills required
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment, background. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities we may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.