ABOUT THE JOB:
Class A CDL Driver | Local | Home Daily
- Excellent Benefits - Including 10 paid Holidays and PTO
- Competitive Pay
- Newer Well-Maintained Equipment
- Opportunities for Growth
Mobile Mini's Storage Solutions team is growing in your area, and we have an opening for a driver. We offer a M-F schedule and you don't work nights. As a Driver, you connect our customers with our world class portable storage products. Being a driver with us is unique because at the end of the day, you can return home to your family. Our drivers get to STAY LOCAL! If you want to work for a company that cares about you and your family, we invite you to keep reading!WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING: As A Mobile Mini Driver you will:
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to build relationships throughout your territory
- Deliver all portable storage units to customers locally
- Work with the internal office and yard staff to complete orders
- Receive competitive compensation, full Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k)
- Good people skills: You'll interact with a lot of our customers, so being able to communicate well with others is a must!
- Great time management: Our drivers are in charge of their own time. As a team-oriented company, there will be times you'll be asked to adjust your route or delivery schedule to align with the rest of the team, so being flexible is essential.
- Be able to handle a physically demanding position: Our driver positions will require a generous amount of lifting heavy equipment. An ideal candidate will be comfortable lifting a variety of items.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Tractor trailers: Both hydraulic and gas powered
- Unit trailers
- Telephone, radio, handheld dispatch equipment & computers
- Load pulling/load securement chains, straps, winch
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A commercial vehicle operator's license (issued by one state or jurisdiction)
- 3 years' CDL Class A experience OR 2 years' CDL Class A experience and a truck driving school certificate. (Prefer experience within the last 7 years).
- CDL Truck driving experience during your time in the military is gladly accepted!
- 6 months of Class A OR Roll-off truck experience within the last 24 months
- Valid medical certificate and is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Towing experience, preferred
- Ability to read and speak English in order to speak to your team and customers, drive and understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries and make entries to reports and records
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please c all the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request. Nearest Major Market: