Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Now Hiring Drivers with Full Benefits and $1,000 Sign On Bonus
What's In it for YOU:
Please call 407-583-0103 to schedule your interview!MV Drivers ARE:
- Paid Training
- $1,000 Sign-On BONUS (three payouts)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,P.t.o,holoiday pay , Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- 40hours+ (overtime guaranteed)
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude each and every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Provide friendly, safe and reliable transportation in a drug free work environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid FL State Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years good driving record/history
- NO CDL Required
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate in English; written and verbal
- No resume necessary
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.