CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The main role of the Driveline Product Development P.M. is to manage and execute the 5-year driveline roadmap for CCH and 4WD tractor offerings. Primary task is driveline program delivery including targets such as R&D / product cost, program timing, and program content. Secondary tasks are to reduce product complexity, improve manufacturability, increase efficiency, and introduce sophisticated features / technologies to support the next generation vehicles. Role must work heavily with assigned vehicle platforms.
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
- Responsible for overall delivery of the Large Tractor Driveline programs including scope, budget, & timing.
- Manage & complete the 5-year Large Tractor Driveline roadmap including transmissions, transaxles, & steer axles for both in house & purchased driveline systems.
- Influence the team without direct report authority.
- Develop program R&D budget numbers and program timing plans with support of project planner, project lead engineers, & responsible resource managers.
- Negotiate program targets with vehicle platforms.
- Manage program investments and development costs.
- Track and report on driveline design activities for all projects (weekly status, status of plan, etc).
- Prepare Platform GPD achievement documentation (working with lead engineer to compile).
- Compile and lead program status reviews (Driveline & Platform level).
Position Pays $111,000 to $170,500 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsQualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in mechanical, agricultural, and/ or automotive engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability of working in a product development environment, or similar, with exposure to engineering and development processes and multi-functional team teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability of independent and proactive thinking.
- Must be able to handle several projects at the same time.
- 5+ years of experience in a product development environment with exposure to engineering, development processes and multi-functional team collaboration
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.