Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Documentation Control Associate III with experience in oil and gas. This position will be a contract assignment within a Wood Client office in Houston, TX with possible opportunities for extension and potential long term assignment. The primary function of the Document Controller/Project Admin is working with the project team to ensure proper document management (including but not limited to revisions, naming, transmittals, and electronic filing). The Document Controller/Project Admin will also provide high-level administrative and project support, handling information and project requests and performing clerical functions.
*Hybrid position (3 days in office). Some travel to East Texas required with paid/reimbursed travel expenses. Preferred candidates must be local and within a 50 mile radius*
* Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Accountable for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
- Accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project life-cycle (recording revisions revision purposes distribution and transmittal histories)
- Accountable for the reliability revisions, revision purposes, distribution and transmittal histories).
- Accountable for reliability, irretrievably and traceability of the project data.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Preparing accurate status reporting based upon the meta-data designations and submitting at the determined frequency(per project basis).
- Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for project team, and other meetings.
Skills / Qualifications
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Teams, Sharepoint, MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management (revision control, deliverables registers, squad-checking and libraries.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
- Experience in implementing document management systems to support physical and electronic environments.
- Ability and convey ideas, facts and issues clearly, accurately, coherently and professionally to a diverse project team.
- Ability to work with varying personalities, situations, and develop good rapport with project team.
- Verbal and written-communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to keep information-organized and confidential.
- Education/Experience: 5-7 years direct experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.