Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Candidates must carry out all laboratory activities related to the process of Sanger DNA sequencing
- Organizing and sorting tubes and plates containing DNA samples that come in daily
- Pipetting DNA sequencing reactions
- Performing DNA purification on sequencing reactions, loading and scheduling 3730xl ABI Sequencers.
- Will work with and under the supervision of a lab manager
- Operating lab equipment:
- Thermo Cyclers
- ABI 3730xl sequencers
- Automated Liquid handlers
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- Experience with Sanger Sequencing using 3730xl highly desirable
- Experience working in an ISO-9000 or cGMP environment
- Experience working with general laboratory equipment
- Excel proficiency
- Previous experience working with Hazardous Chemicals
- Ability to life 35+ pounds
- Must have a Biological Science degree or currently pursuing a degree in biological science
- Experience with wet lab molecular biology techniques and using basic lab equipment
- Capacity to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized, flexible and pay great attention to detail
- PC-based computer literacy, including Microsoft office and the ability to quickly master other programs used in the daily lab processes
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Various Shifts. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Louisville, KY are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays