Come join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for District Sales Manager for our Sales team in Columbus, OH. Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that help our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional who would be responsible for the overall gross profit of Hillyard manufactured products and our strategic supplier products. Individuals would be directly responsible for:
What's in it for You:
- Managing and overseeing an elite sales team comprised of eight to ten Account Managers (AMs)
- Utilizing industry best sales and marketing tools to help your sales team succeed.
- Directing channel development activity to analyze all Account Manager sales opportunities through a Corporate CRM program.
- Preparing periodic sales reports showing areas of proposed customer base expansion.
- Interfacing with strategic vendor partners to develop and deploy district growth strategies.
- Exceptional training for you and your team to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
- Company vehicle, credit card, cell phone and technology program
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply! Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member. Click here to view a full position description Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#CBSTART YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.