Skylark Meats LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Distribution Supervisor at our Omaha plant.
As our Distribution Supervisor, you will:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Staff, train, evaluate, and develop team members.
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies, and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain an accurate log of all inventories.
- Manage inventory movement and scheduling.
- Record all inventory damaged and lost.
- Correct any errors found.
- Keep warehouse organized.
- Serve as liaison between distribution and sales.
- Manage and audit team member's timekeeping.
- Manage within labor and budget.
- Maintain a helpful and professional attitude and appearance.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- 2-3 years working experience in a shipping and receiving environment.
- Must have experience with AS400 and Canopy.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (speak, read, and write).
- Must have a high math aptitude; be assertive; and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to withstand long periods in cold, warm, or wet/damp environments with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to perform the job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate in Spanish (speak, read, and write).
- High school diploma or GED.
American Foods Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Good typing and computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform consistent, accurate work with minimal direction and work successfully as part of a team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement . Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. American Foods Group, LLC will not discriminate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Learn more: Pay Transparency . American Foods Group, LLC participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify Summary Skylark Meats, LLC
an American Foods Group company is a privately held meat processing company, with locations across the Midwest. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. What we offer:
Check Out the Omaha, NE Area!
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Recognition Programs, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
From exploring underground caves at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium to the NCAA College World Series, college baseball's biggest event, Omaha is filled with many distinct things to do. Step into history and out of your comfort zone with culture that captures both. Walk above water and below ground to explore nature in a whole new way. Shop unique boutiques and dine in distinctive places you won't find anywhere else.
The area also offers:
- Public art displays that spread throughout the city to contemporary art centers, award-winning museums, local galleries and hands-on interactive art houses, Omaha's creative spirit is contagious.
- A city filled with history, culture and adventure. Walk across a swinging rope bridge suspended over a tropical rainforest at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. Hop aboard historic train cars at The Durham Museum. Climb in, on, and through everything imaginable at the Omaha Children's Museum. Step into the pioneer life at the Mormon Trail Center.
- Explore more than 100 acres of botanical beauty at Lauritzen Gardens and marvel at exquisite works of art inside the Joslyn Art Museum.
- Boys Town is a national treasure featuring an expansive campus, historic chapel and museum.
- El Museo Latino is the first Latino art and history museum in the Midwest and Love's Jazz and Art Center captures the heritage of jazz in an area where Duke Ellington, Count Basie and others once played.
This job has expired.