Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Distribution Manager to join our team located in Oxnard, CA.
The Distribution Manager will be responsible for coordinating and dispatching of daily routes for cylinder delivery trucks, micro-bulk, and intercompany supply shuttles.
- Provide leadership and direction for day-to-day distribution operations in order to meet demands of both internal and external customers
- Ensure all distribution operations are conducted in a safe and reliable manner
- Ensures all HAZMAT and DOT required documents are completed and filed in accordance with retention requirements
- Responsible for reliability of supply to our customers and locations
- Ensure all deliveries of medical gases comply with FDA standards as well as Linde's quality assurance system
- Ensure effective scheduling of the delivery of packaged and cryogenic products in alignment with internal goals, standards, and expectations
- Maintains and verifies work order summary to ensure all shipments are met in a timely manner
- Responsible for Safety training and evaluations, including leading accident investigations
- Assist in planning work assignments in accordance with employee performance, capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays
- Manage personnel on a fair and consistent basis that will help foster an atmosphere where employees are motivated, informed, and empowered to do their jobs
- Controls costs by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required; College Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2+ years Leadership experience
- Minimum 2+ years Distribution, Logistics, or Transportation experience
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations Strong reasoning and proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict
- Basic computer skills with ability to become proficient in new computer applications
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility
- Ability to interpret and understand DOT and internal compliance policies and procedures and relate them to others
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.