Responsible for assigned revenue and product innovations goal for the Commercial Insurance vertical. Drive the creation of new products, from concept generation, pricing, packaging and marketing communication. Manage RFIs/RFPs, competitive as well as legislative landscape.
Strategic Planning: Capture the voice of the market and ensure new offerings meet customers' needs.
Opportunity Development & Relationship Management:
- Establish thought leadership within the market. Write white papers and speak in industry events.
- Communicate new market direction(s) internally and externally.
- Drive the creation of new product concepts to support the strategic vision of the Vertical.
- Determine pricing models for new and existing offerings.
- Manage solution packaging and marketing communications.
Maintain existing relationships and generate new business opportunities based on market need.
New Product Introduction:
- Work with the Client Engagement team to establish and maintain senior level customer contacts.
- Prepare presentations for senior level customer contacts.
- Develop high level contacts with partners in the industry.
Define new product offerings and create market requirements.
Competitive and Legislative Oversight
- Collaborate with the New Product Execution team for the actual product build out.
- Customer Proposals: Manage and directly support the function to respond to customer RFPs and RFIs.
- Negotiate and define/model pricing for specific opportunities that incorporates division margin requirements, competitive pricing levels, and customer value.
- Manage win/loss analysis.
: Monitor current state of competitive landscape
Major Customer/Opportunity support
- Conduct competitive analysis when new products enter the vertical market. Also responsible for monitoring state and federal legislative, policy and regulation changes that impact the vertical.
: Provide ongoing strategic consultation to IDS team, and the Sales teams in direct support of highly visible, highly valued accounts and opportunities.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, customer strategy, customer meetings, requirements definition and documentation, coordination with internal and external technical resources, senior management briefing.
- Work with IDS team to continually identify key target accounts and define and refine the appropriate message for each.
- Product Promotion: Trade show/convention exhibitions. Advertising and promotional material design.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.