Are you looking for a job that makes a difference? Do you have a passion for helping others? Join VOA-TEXAS!
For over 100 years VOA-Texas, a faith-based and non-profit organization, has operated with a mission of Helping America s Most Vulnerable Reach Their Full Potential through various programs throughout Texas. Programs are locally created, managed, and delivered to provide a wide array of human services through PAID positions. Come and be a part of the passion, the mission, and the tradition!
Location: Euless, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Why you'll love working with VOA-Texas:
- Reliable hours: We will provide a dependable schedule you can count on.
- Career advancement: Our variety of programs allows for many opportunities for growth and development. Opportunities range from administrative positions, service coordinators, property management and more!
- Benefits: Our wide range of benefits include healthcare plan options that fit your lifestyle, a retirement plan, education assistance program, employee discounts, paid time off, plus more!
- Creates and implements strategies focused on advancing health equity by identifying and eliminating barriers to equity and improving outcomes for all.
- Researches and analyzes member or community needs to determine program direction and goals.
- Participates in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements and program benefits.
- Assesses existing systems and needs, creating training and education materials.
- Recruits, hires and manage staff.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with other agencies and organization in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
- Promotes the programs and services of the program to community groups.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today! AA/EEO/M/F/D/V/DE&I #CB
- MSW/LCSW and three years' experience in health care, Hospice or nursing home industry.
- MSW/LCSW degree required
- Valid Texas Driver's License and ability to be insured.
- Bilingual - Spanish (Preferred)
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network! Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Euless, TX Job Type
3 years Date Posted
09/14/2022 Job ID
This job has expired.