Position Title: HRBP Director
Location: Dallas/Austin, TX
The Director, Human Resources Business Partner (Dir. HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees by creating partnership across the organization to deliver value-added services. This position will also be responsible for helping to evolve and deliver the core HR practices and programs established at Digital Realty and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate a vibrant workforce and culture. This Dir. HRBP will be a resource and help shape the talent strategy and provide counsel on all things people related: performance management, talent development, leadership coaching, employee relations and organizational effectiveness. Through an analytical, data-driven approach this position will also proactively works with business leaders to develop their organizations, assist with change management as well as advise and coach leaders to help them grow teams that consistency deliver their best work. This position will support executive/senior leaders.
What you'll do
- Responsibilities include supporting all aspects of people management, some of which are workforce planning, leadership development, performance management, succession planning, critical skills gap analysis and human capital metric analysis;
- Proactively reach out to managers and business units to drive initiatives and programs regarding people management practices including but not limited to development of workforce plans, talent management and succession plans;
- Set the human resources agenda by developing a keen understanding of the business goals and strategies, and provide support and resources for driving organizational initiatives in support of those strategies.
- Support each phase of the change management process to ensure that the workforce and key stakeholders are prepared for organizational growth and change;
- Work closely with the leadership team, both within the business and within the greater HR organization, to drive effective change and develop a customer centric, engaged workforce;
- Partners and provides expert coaching and consulting advice to executive leaders to drive a high performing culture;
- Effectively communicate and roll out HR initiatives, policies and programs to managers and their business units and measure effectiveness.
- Diagnose individual, team, and organizational issues that are negatively impacting culture and performance and recommend and facilitate delivery of the appropriate programs/plans to increase performance.
- Address employee relations matters, anticipate people-related risks, and develop plans and actions to mitigate risks and address concerns.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirement related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal department as needed.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities. What you'll need
A bit about us
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience in large/mid-size high growth companies, 6+ of which managing direct reports in a HR Business Partner leadership role;
- Experience should include a focus on talent/performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting;
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company;
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose organizational issues and then design, develop, and facilitate a diverse range of organization development interventions (i.e., coaching, mentoring, team building, group facilitation, conflict management, organization structure and design, etc.) to improve performance;
- Demonstrated ability to assess change management needs and create/assist in the design of change management plans that support organizational change;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities that need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility;
- Candidate must have demonstrated project management skills and change management with the ability to drive programs independently;
- Candidate should demonstrate strong analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning;
- Must have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with a strong business acumen and be able to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization;
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR required, Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred.
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and six continents. A bit about our Digital HR
Our HR team are trusted advisors to colleagues across the business. We handle employee questions, recruit top talent, lead talent management initiatives, set the people strategy and work with our senior leaders to create long-term strategies and plans for the future of our business. The work is very rewarding and requires us to think strategically and have the confidence to challenge leaders when required. What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you'll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you'll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We'll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future. Notes:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Digital Realty encourages all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date. Employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated may need to comply with our weekly COVID-19 testing requirements if required per your job requirement, work location and customer obligations, subject to applicable workplace accommodation requirements
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
This job has expired.