Do you want to help make a difference in building America's infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America's infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline's revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out or on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
Directional Drill Operator Benefits:
Are you looking for steady work (40+ hours per week) throughout the year?
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by watching the video on our Careers page.Miller Pipeline is looking for operators of directional drilling equipment, experienced in safely drilling and pulling pipe to work in Port Huron, MI. Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively, have prior work experience with a directional drilling operation, and have knowledge of underground utilities.Operator and Foreman Main Responsibilities:
Operator and Foreman Required Qualifications:
- Safely and effectively operate all directional drill equipment.
- Identify potential problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Enforce Company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations for the safety of the crew and public.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Interact with customers to explain the work procedures necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Complete project paperwork as required by the customer.
- Prior directional drilling experience.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Connect with us on Social Media! We're on , , , and .