We are seeking an Alliance Development Manager to join our Insurance Alliance Program. This program leverages an ecosystem of nearly 125 software, consulting and processing organizations that enable the delivery of LexisNexis products. In this role, you will work directly with these organizations to manage their relationship and process with LNRS. You will also work closely with internal resources including our vertical market and product managers.
While this position is not a quota carrying sales role, a business development background would be a plus because of the strong relationships we have with the alliance members. Understanding of operations and finance would also be of value for the management of the process.
• Responsible for evaluation of existing relationships, the development of a strategy to grow existing relationships and execution against the strategy.
• Provide all day to day support that might be required by the alliance organization.
• Develop and manage account plan/processes that defines specific initiatives and projects.
• Direct the analysis for specific near term market opportunities of major importance to ensure an adequate level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop research analysis techniques to align need with LexisNexis RISK products/services.
• Manage customers, clients and prospective clients with clear communication and needs analysis.
• Maintain a current understanding of RISK competitive analysis (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) so that you can effectively communicate the advantages of RISK over that offered by its competitors.
• Provide enterprise account management leadership for market planning support, and product development / implementation
• Provide product expertise and strategy for data assets of respective accounts
• Facilitate the planning and execution of technology needs of assigned accounts
• Track and measure cross company agreements with assigned account(s) to ensure benefit to LN and growing the Alliance
• Drive product improvement and innovation to assigned account(s) via LN services and solutions
• Act as liaison between assigned account(s) and LN in reference to corporate strategy
• 5+ years alliance management experience preferably in the information and services industry
• Ability to build strong relationships with these critical companies.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, initiatives and to completion while maintaining attention detail.
• Direct or indirect experience working with senior executives of large organizations to coordinate the efforts of complex relationships.
• Ability to work in a matrixed team environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Required
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.