Fisheye is adding to our Team, Looking for experienced Digital signal processing (DSP) engineer with industry experience in SW design, digital communications, modems, and FPGA design. Areas of desired experience or education include:
- Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Digital filters
- Baseband sampling
- Tracking Algorithms
- Bachelor's (Master's preferred) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater (3.5 preferred)
- 4+ years of experience implementing complex modem algorithms in DSP software.
- Equivalent experience in FPGA design with SW background will also receive consideration
- Expertise in C++ and object-oriented software design
- Expertise in software design for testability
- Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, BERTS & other complex measurement equipment
- Experience with TI DSP BIOS RTOS is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git is a plus
- Familiarity with VHDL/Verilog and Matlab/Simulink is a plus
Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Join a team with EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY and INTEGRITY!
Fisheye Software delivers software products and software engineering services advancing real-time systems in defense and aerospace industries.
Since 1998, the company has been developing, integrating, and testing mission-critical and operational software for government and commercial customers. Our passion is building software products that make complex systems simple to understand in real-time. Our engineering team are experts in developing, integrating and testing mission-critical and operational software in systems like phased-array radars, air-traffic control, railway maintenance data analysis, missile defense, command and control.
Fisheye supports systems around the world and is headquartered in Boston's technology region in the town of Maynard, Massachusetts in the USA.
"EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. FishEye is an equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. FishEye participates in E-Verify."