Slalom Emerge is team of pioneers and trailblazers for Slalom's global capabilities that empowers local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper specialized expertise.
- Develop roadmaps to help global Life Science organizations to strategically define their customer needs, their vision and operating model to enable their digital transformation
- Guide business stakeholders to define Marketing and Sales Technology strategies, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and/or Analytics solutions across marketing, sales, and service
- Bridge the gap between the business and technology to build engaging and highly personalized experiences for patients and physicians
- Help brands plan and maximize the benefit from their Marketing and Sales Technology investments to solve their most vexing customer issues while building seamless customer experiences and differentiating the business with the quality and connectiveness of the customer experience they are delivering
- Plan, build, and sustain engaging experiences by leveraging the latest digital solutions
- Help clients plan and implement strategic roadmaps that grow digital maturity and align to organizational objectives
- Deliver exceptionally and add thought leadership to the practice
- Well-versed in digital strategy topics, including MarTech vendor assessments, and a deep understanding of the declarative limits of marketing technologies like CDPs and/or Analytics
- Experience with at least one of the following Lifesciences specific technologies: Veeva, IQVIA, Aktana, ZS
- Experience with multiple technology platforms that relate to CRM, CMS, Digital Analytics like: Adobe, Google, Salesforce
- Ability to create a well-defined backlog of user stories and familiarity with agile delivery
- Experience collaborating with clients to identify barriers for execution of their vision and advise on ways to obtain alignment and action
- Experience with creating prioritization frameworks to guide investment decisions
- Ability to create high-fidelity presentations for client delivery in means of content, look, and feel
- Has led and facilitated workshops - discovery, brainstorming, review, and final read-out
- Ability to guide and clearly communicate delivery approach to the team members
- Has led a digital transformation project for a global Life Sciences client
- Future travel required
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 10,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.