HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Hydro Excavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Hydro Excavators, LLC system is a non-destructive method of excavating as an alternative to mechanical equipment or hand-digging. The Hydro Excavators Truck uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely, precisely and cleanly excavate around utilities, pipelines and numerous other applications.
Work involves the skilled repair, maintenance and servicing of a wide variety of both conventional and specialized equipment and motorized machinery. Work includes performing the actual repairing, servicing or maintenance work, and any physical test or checks to determine that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment and keep equipment service records.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
High School Diploma or completion of a vocational training program in automotive, diesel or heavy equipment maintenance. Required
: Fouryears full-time automotive mechanic experience, one year of which must have been in the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment at a commercial or professional repair.Experience: Preferred:
Bi-Lingual. Basic computer skills including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Current A.S.E. (Automotive Service Excellence). Special Knowledge/Skills: Required:
License- (Class A) valid State Commercial Driver's License or must be certified within 6 months of employment. Previous work experience involving analysis and interpretation of information/data. Ability to manage multiple priorities and to plan and organize work in observance of deadlines. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities. Ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making skills. Excellent communication skills and math aptitude are fundamental. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Hydro Excavators, LLC offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Hydro Excavators, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off and starts day one. Hydro Excavators, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.