Hybrid position - development marketing (collateral, web-page, social media, planned giving platform), direct mail, annual giving & events management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the design and implementation of direct mail / email collateral and solicitations. Manage direct mail / email solicitation strategies. Acquire new donors, renew established donors, recapture lapsed donors and increase donor base of support. Identify segments of donor base to be targeted for upgrade for planned, capital or major giving initiatives. Copy-write appropriate solicitation materials for all phases of the annual giving program. Supervise graphic artists, printers and other vendors to ensure appropriate quality of materials. Work with system office, mail-house and printing vendors, inside marketing team and or physicians for featured grateful patient stories (obtain release form) and CRM database record extracting.
2. Responsible for the coordination of content for Annual Report.
3. Makes effective use of the prospect management database and other institutional resources to ensure appropriate management of donors, prospects, and volunteers in coordination with HCH and Trinity Health objectives.
4. Researches, writes, edits, and/or oversees the preparation of persuasive, accurate, and grammatically and syntactically correct solicitations, proposals, case statements, reports, correspondence, and other development-related communication materials in support of the unit's fund-raising activities.
5. Responsible for development marketing materials, social media and web-page updates.
6. Project manager for donor stewardship events.
7. Project manager for annual fundraising events.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!