American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Development Analyst partners with internal stakeholders of AMH Development to identify business requirements and needs regarding all land acquisitions. They will then transform these needs into the development of system processes that leverage current systems to create technical solutions. Analyst will oversee the financial review of land proformas while also tracking status of all deals in the land pipeline. This role will also interact with the corporate land and finance teams to ensure proper flow of information and approvals. Support the VP of Land Development by tracking and maintaining a solid pipeline of land to beat or exceed the Annual Plan or updated. This position also collaborates with the Information Technology (IT) and Business Intelligence Team on the details of technical solutions to validate that the strategic business needs are met, appropriate training is created, and data integrity is maintained.
- Work with regional management team to review key performance metrics of all new land deals
- Review Budget changes to understand the drivers of variance and work with the local and regional teams to assess changes to original underwriting. Continuously review land acquisition process to identify areas for process improvement to effectively process deals thru internal approval as quickly as possible.
- Ensure compliance with the process, quality and timeliness of land acquisition deals, analysis, submittal, approval, and finalization of all land deals.
- Oversee all the budgeting process for due diligence and entitlement.
- Creates systems and formulae for data analysis within given parameters and audit results for accuracy within set limits.
Work where you feel right at home
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business discipline (business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics, data analytics or related field) required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of technical and/or analytical progressively responsible experience (operational improvement, software optimization etc.)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with database management and reporting software.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in data management / strategy or advanced analytics required.
- Must have land banking experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project and Visio required.
- Valid Driver's license required.
- Knowledge of accounting principles preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Yardi Voyager and/or CRM Dynamics highly desirable.
- Strong leadership, employee development, appraisal, relationship management, conflict resolution, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Land banking experience is a plus
- Must display the ability to use spreadsheet and analytics software relevant to computational analysis of large datasets and then create an articulate roll up to the region and corporate staff
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon! Related Keywords
Real estate, economics, statistics, government relations, business analyst, financial analyst, contract negotiation, relationship building, full time, #LI-KR1
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.