Immediate need for a talented Developer - UI with experience in the Airlines Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-34926
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- 2-6 years of experience required designing, prototyping, and demonstrating new features and components of front-end to users to ensure compliance with requirements
- Assisting in the design, implementation and optimization of related approaches, tools and workflows.
- Collaborate with the designers and product managers to ensure that the code that is developed meets their vision.
- Design the solution to meet functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Align to Security/Compliance framework and controls requirements. Leverage Security + Compliance as code accelerators. Leverage controls automation.
- Own quality posture. Write automated tests, ideally before writing code.
- Develop delivery pipelines and automated deployment scripts.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.