RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
HelpSystems is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to help support and strategize our lead generation efforts across multiple channels. This position will help lead the execution and strategy for the live chat experience on all HelpSystems web properties and support the Account Based Marketing program. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven, and provide creative solutions and ideas to help us meet our corporate growth goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and maintain our chatbot tool, Drift, to help drive quality conversations for the sales teams
- Create, test, and optimize chatbot playbooks on a regular basis to meet goals and drive results
- Create monthly reports to educate the team on how Drift is contributing to the pipeline
- Provide training and education for the sales team on how to leverage Drift and our other ABM technologies to enable them with their account-based selling
- Continuously educate the marketing and sales teams by researching Drift and ABM best practices, tactics, and strategies
- Help manage the account-based marketing strategy in LinkedIn
- Launch and support new paid LinkedIn campaigns end-to-end, including advising teams during the planning process, executing and optimizing, and monitoring results
- Manage the setup and optimization of account-based marketing campaigns in 6sense for a portion of the HelpSystems product lines.
- Perform market analysis to identify the niches and best fit accounts we should be focusing on
- Create and refine the campaign target audiences and ICPs (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Refine reporting to help us track how our account-based efforts are influencing conversions, opportunities, and won deals
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- At least three years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Drift, 6sense, LinkedIn, and HubSpot is a plus
- Experience working in a hi-tech organization is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
This job has expired.