CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The successful candidate for the Dealer Channel Marketing Manager position is a highly motivated and dedicated strategic marketing professional with excellent communication skills, marketing prowess, financial foresight, and ability to quickly engage with others and build relationships. This person thrives in fast-paced, constantly evolving environments and when faced with increasingly sophisticated challenges, readily provides well supported solutions. This position is on the New Holland North America Commercial Marketing Team and reports to the Director of Commercial Marketing.
Position is located in New Holland, PA.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Leads the strategy, development, and execution of two key retail campaign areas completed by the dealer network: quarterly brand campaigns (themes) and quarterly retail campaigns; responsible to set goals and supervise key performance indicators for their use.
- Works closely with Segment Marketing Managers to develop retail versions of segment campaigns to allow dealers to amplify brand and product-level campaigns in their local markets
- Manages the relationship with the Dealer Channel Marketing Platform provider to ensure all assets are properly organized and accessible, and that the platform remains populated with current content
- Works directly with design partners to develop and implement creative as needed
- Initiates the strategy, development, execution and implementation of retail and regional marketing campaigns conducted on behalf of the dealers, by the corporate brand. Leverages market intelligence provided by the Sales Operations Team, Regional Sales Teams married with business goals to determine strategies to gain market share and increase sales in specific geographic areas.
- Leads the strategy and execution of advertising campaigns for North America driving toward attainment of KPIs for North American prospects delivered to the network. Manages the mechanics of campaign measurement to goals, adjusting as needed.
- Collaborates across business units to supplement and improve regional advertising campaigns
- Works with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Network Development, Regional Sales, Business Units (Parts, Capital) and Brand Communications to develop turn-key marketing programs for new and existing dealers, which are clearly communicated.
- Leads Dealer-facing communications including regular report outs to Dealer Council, and Network at large, related to marketing and advertising activity performed by the brand.
- Communicates with external partners, Sales and Network Development to ensure that Dealer Network is consistently trained in the use of New Holland-provided marketing tools including the Channel Marketing Platform, Lead Management Tool.
- Builds alignment between Regional Sales Teams, Network Development Teams, Segment Marketing Teams, Brand Communication Team and Product Marketing to ensure that consistent messages about marketing initiatives and tools are being carried through our relationship manager channels to our dealerships
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
The salary offered for this position will most likely fall between $101,000 and $155,000 annually. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role. Eligible for company bonus plan.)Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or similar.
- Minimum 10 years of increasing responsibility in B2B marketing communications strategy, development and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Office based programming (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 25% travel
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.