Kforce has a client in Ashburn, VA that is seeking a Data Scientist. Responsibilities:
- Data Scientist will collaborate with business stakeholders across the company to plan and execute valuable data science projects
- Lead advanced Machine Learning algorithm design and development
- In this role, the Data Scientist will be building and deploying ML models to production
- Collaborate with the platform engineering team in the design, development, deployment, and operations of the data science technical infrastructure
- The Data Scientist will collaborate effectively with others, consistently make time to help your teammates, and ego-less in the search for the best ideas
- 8+ years of experience managing model building and secure model deployment flows
- Experience with Python with ML tools and libraries such as Scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, spaCy, Hugging Face, Gensim, etc.
- Experience with High performance computing
- Experience with Neural Network design
- Cloud Native or Kubernetes platform experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker containers is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.