Location: Tempe, AZ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Data Engineer.
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Core Technologies used:
Microsoft Azure Databricks (Spark), Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Tabular, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Containers, DevOps, Scripting (Powershell, Bash), Git, Terraform, Power BI, Snowflake, Docker, Terraform.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Prototype, build, deploy and manage data engineering pipelines.
- Contribute to design and creation of high-quality solutions.
- Work with other data engineers, business intelligence experts and data scientists to solve real-life, challenging business problems.
Nice to Have:
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with batch and real-time data processing tools and technologies: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks/Spark, Azure Synapse/DW, Azure Analysis Services
- Deep experience with data engineering, big data and analytical technologies using Azure cloud-based data platforms
- Extensive experience in SQL
- Knowledge of distributed data solutions, storage systems and columnar databases
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Git.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge about Agile development methods like Scrum and Kanban.
- Python (3.x), PySpark, R, Kafka
- Knowledge of key machine learning concepts & ML frameworks (like scikit-learn, H2O.ai, Keras, etc.)
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com