Our client is a leading manufacturing company which specializes in electric fireplaces, fireplace glass doors, fireplace accessories, electric log sets, portable heating products and barbecue grill products.
* Must be in (virtual) attendance, they expect punctuality and professionalism.
* Answer 30-90+ inbound calls per day in a call-center environment to ensure high level of customer satisfaction. Respond to various questions and inquiries in an efficient manner via phone and email.
* Work with on a team of 6-21 to respond to 100-700+ emails per day. Emails must be responded to within 24-48 hours.
* Follow up on cases via outbound phone calls and emails as needed until the case is resolved.
* Provide technical assistance and parts support for a variety of products.
* Process payments over the phone through PayPal.
* Document all interactions utilizing a computer system in a fast-paced environment.
* Complete additional projects as needed.
* Use Microsoft Office software including Outlook and Excel as well as proprietary software system.
* Participate in Product Knowledge training sessions and meetings
* Take initiative to learn about our products and acquire technical information.
* Ask for help when needed and learn to use the resources that are available.
* Think outside of the box and be flexible when needed.
* Consistently be courteous and professional in attitude, attire and personal hygiene.
* Previous call center or customer service experience.
* Must have a good attitude and have a willingness to learn and to take direction.
* Technical aptitude (must be able to learn how to operate, maintain and repair our products).
* Ability to utilize critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Microsoft proficiency required including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Fluent in English (French and/or Spanish as well is great, not a requirement)
* Business Casual working environment and team atmosphere.
* We offer after sales support for a variety of products to our clients end users.
* We answer questions and give suggestions about our products, place orders, process returns, document cases, and take complaints. We also redirect inbound inquiries that are not for customer service to the correct department. We think outside of the box for our customers.
* Calls and emails are often technical in nature, requiring research utilizing manuals, or cooperation with other departments.
* NO SALES involved in this role.
* We like to build morale and get to know each other; this often involves food during, or after work. We go for drinks after work sometimes. Some of us like to play sports after work, and we have candy, donuts, pizza, even BBQs sometimes.
* Temp to potential hire. Hired on staff are full time with benefits.
* Opportunity for growth within organization. You could turn a job into a career.
* Training and support for this role are included.
* Opportunities for overtime
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!