Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
The "Customer Experience" position processes transactions routed to designated customer service desks within the case management system. This includes processing inbound requests initiated via phone or elecetonically from internal and external customers for quotes, orders, and other inquiries.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- Create and update standard sales orders and quotations in SAP in a timely manner according to established goals of the Customer Experience Supervisor received via fax or email from internal and external customers.
- Job duties may encompass handling internal and external customer requests received via phone.
- Handle internal and customer inquiries regarding order status, inventory availability, delivery status, and pricing
- Follow correct process to communicate with other Nordson teams to solve problems and get the information needed for an inquiry.
- Ability to learn and use Nordson case management technology to retrieve and update status of each task assignment
- Review case management requests to assign priority status and route to the correct customer service desk
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Conduct themselves in a way that fosters a positive, supportive, and professional work environment in which everyone is treated with dignity and respect
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- two to six years of CSR experience preferred
- Previous SAP experience preferred
- Previous case management system experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical DemandsOffice environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Customer focused
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Analytical skills
- Computer literate
- SAP system knowledge
- Able to work under pressure
- Relevant experience in a customer service related environment or a business environment is highly desired
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism when dealing with customers and associates
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Travel Required
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.