Position: Customer Experience Representative
Location: 2440 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14217
Schedule: Flexible schedule required. Hybrid environment available
What We Are Looking For
A NOCO Customer Experience Service Representative is a critical part of our mission to deliver the ultimate customer experience, including timely, accurate and professional customer service to all NOCO customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting any issues with our products and services. You will communicate with customers primarily through phone, email and chat, utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Interact with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in-person to provide support and information on products or services.
- We'll help you develop the skills to get comfortable in your role in resolving service issues and account billing.
- Use your adaptability, organization, and resourcefulness to support your customers through a range of resolutions.
- Understanding the products and your customers' sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.
- Work directly with customers to provide solutions and recommend NOCO products and services to fit their needs.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and upselling
- Collect and enter orders for new or additional products or services.
- Field customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative's knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns.
- The industry moves quickly; to stay on top of it, we provide training updates to keep you current on our newest products, services, and upgrades so you'll be ready for any question that comes your way.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- One-on-one time with department leaders and additional support will give you everything you need to create a streamlined process for your customers and yourself.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.What You Will Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Excellent communication skills including active listening
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Good time management skills to prioritize and plan work activities
- Positive and engaged attitude
- Is high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills; can persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Reacts well under pressure and treats others with respect
What We Offer
- Works efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team to ensure call standards
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Generous medical insurance offering
- Dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Health savings accounts
- Vacation and NOCO Time
- Employee and family assistance program
- Company paid training
- Safety incentives
- Years of service incentives
This job has expired.