Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins CRL, Inc., is a clinical testing laboratory specializing in the testing of topical antiseptics, personal care products and cosmetics, on people.
The Clinical Subject Screeneris responsible for finding, screening, and documenting participants for clinical trials conducted by Eurofins CRL Inc. Recruiters play a critical role in enabling clinical trials by building a reliable database of willing and qualified study participants.
- Screen prospective study participants for eligibility to participate in clinical studies.
- Maintain a database of clinical study participants.
- Develop outreach efforts related to participant recruitment.
- Assist with marketing and outreach efforts.
- Assist with marketing and advertising efforts. (Social Media)
- Interact directly and professionally with a wide range of customers and study participants via phone, email, text and in person.
- Coordinate with laboratory's Principal Investigator to ensure adequate subject recruitment has been met for each study.
- Maintain a safe, fast-paced, and positive laboratory environment.
- Utilize database to screen and schedule visits.
- Greet facility guests and study participants.
- Willing to learn and assist in other departments when necessary.
- Spearheading and participating in recruiting events such as Expos, community events, information sessions at various events, and collaborating with local companies
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work cooperatively with others in a small-company environment.
- Ability to treat clinical study participants with respect and courtesy.
- Skill and familiarity with social media.
• Prior success working as either a recruiter, event coordinator, marketer, social media campaign driver, sales, or other related outreach efforts, in any capacity.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Willingness to cold-call and cold-visit locations in order to speak with potential participants about signing up for studies.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Reliable transportation and safe driving history.
- Must be:
- Experienced in marketing
- Detail oriented
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Front of house or other customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability tocomfortably speak with the public on a daily basis
- Experience managing and tracking outreach efforts (letters, ad campaigns, phone calls, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofAustin, TX lab location are encouraged to apply.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Weekend and evenings will be required from time to time. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees. You will be briefed on all of our Covid-19 measures and processes in place that are followed through-roughly to make sure the safety of our teammates and operations.ESS Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays