TheNational Food Labis a fast-growing company with a vision to be the destination for tailored solutions for the food industry - beginning to end. Our mission is to provide services that help food, beverage, and supplement companies deliver safe, healthy and successful products. We seek to make a positive impact in the advancement of food safety, quality and nutrition, fulfilling our corporate promise - to improve health and improve lives.
TheNational Food Lab'sbest-in-class consumer and sensory research capabilities are the result of the acquisition and combination of two long-standing and respected organizations, the former Food Perspectives, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) and National Food Lab (Livermore, CA). Using a variety of quantitative and qualitative consumer and sensory research techniques we help our clients make products consumers love. We help our clients:
Job DescriptionPosition is Part-Time with various hours during the week, with some weekend work. Non-Exempt Position.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop new product ideas
- Re-energize a well-established product
- Assess product-concept fit or packaging effectiveness
- Understand the product, brand and category competitive landscapes
- Present objective results to management
The ideal candidate would possess:
Server- Delivering testing product and ensuring proper consumer test instructions are being followed.
Kitchen- Preparing testing product using the protocols designated by the client.
Moderator- Observing and directing test participants through the consumer test.
Host- Check-in consumer test participants and ensure proper documents are completed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Critical thinking and ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with both the public and Eurofins National Food Labs' clients
- Basic computer skills and ability to navigate the computer easily (particularly Internet, Microsoft Office and Outlook programs and systems)
- Pride in self by maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
- Flexibility in regard to scheduling including long hours and the ability to travel to multiple test sites throughout the Twin Cities area
- Minimum of high school diploma or a GED equivalent certification
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs
- Must be able to work on your feet up to 12 hours
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Videos To Watch
This job has expired.