Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are looking for a Consumer Services Specialist who will join our Customer Service team and we are open to remote work.
This position is our primary contact with consumers and is key to building relationships through the timely resolution of issues through a variety of channels including phone, email, chat, eCommerce, and responding to Social Media posts.
Every day you will:
- Use excellent decision-making skills and innovative issue resolution in responding to consumer concerns while adhering to company and departmental guidelines.
- Responsible for resolving high level consumer issues in a fast paced environment.
- Advise and assist first level representatives on escalated or complex consumer issues.
- Represent Consumer Service as a liaison to internal partners representing the voice of our consumers. In addition, this position will be accountable for completing a variety of projects, as necessary.
Deal Breakers and past experience:
- Engaged in consumer communication through social media, live chat or email to answer questions, solve problems, and troubleshoot.
- Resolved complex consumer issues and advises first level representatives on high level issues involving agronomics, products and procedures.
- Responsible for the negotiation, timely follow up, quality assurance and personal attention to all concerns brought to their attention so as to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Has responsibility for prompt and accurate interactions through all public facing properties and channels.
- Must possess the ability to quickly assess situations and take appropriate action according to brand and company guidelines.
- Professionally represents the consumer services team with brand partners to drive change through the voice of our consumers.
- Accurately documents and reports on consumer interactions.
- Assist consumers in eCommerce transactions and processing payments.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2+ years experience in a consumer facing role; experience in a contact center environment a plus
- Experience with utilizing multiple tools and emerging technology
- Flexibility to work weekends and alternate hours as required
- Some travel required
What we do for you (just to list a few cool ones):
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Onsite wellness center which includes: 24,000 sq. ft. fitness center, Walgreens pharmacy and Doctor's office. Or if you are remote, there is a Fitness Club Reimbursement ($350).
- Nutrition reimbursement program (up to $200 per associate and per spouse)
- First day of hire, 401K match (up to 7.5%) and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount).
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion includes employee resource groups: Scotts Women's Network, Scotts Black Employee Network, Scotts Veterans Network and GroPride Network, Scotts Young Professionals.
- 13 SMG paid holiday days and generous vacation policy.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent networks.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
This job has expired.