AF Specialty insurance programs provide fronting services and captive solutions to insurance carriers, managing general agents, reinsurance intermediaries and captive managers seeking a fronting facility to place well-managed, turnkey commercial property and casualty programs.
Role supports Commercial Program Managers in the development and oversight of large-scale Property and Casualty programs produced through large wholesalers, Agents, or joint-venture carrier partnerships. Responsibilities also include supporting coordination of key internal and external stakeholders in their support of each program to ensure underwriting, reinsurance, claims, audit and compliance objectives are met in a best-in-class manner. The role plays a key support function bridging the communication gap between program and stakeholders for each program,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION Bachelor's degree
- Support business relationship plan for all assigned programs
- Provide required resource and problem resolution assistance to all program functions to resolve outstanding issues.
- Support teammates in the monitoring of premium projections for all programs and ensure alignment with Reinsurance partners
- Review all audits for assigned programs prior to distribution to programs, Brokers and Reinsurers.
- Monitor audit process and provide support to assure that the distribution of reports meets agreed upon regulatory guidelines. Review and take appropriate action, to assure programs have corrected outstanding audit findings
- Coordinate and provide oversight to key vendors and stakeholders, like underwriting auditors, claim auditors, TPA's, and reinsurance partners
- Participate in the relationship management and renewal process of each program's reinsurance structure
- Support performance management and reporting results on active programs.
- Support infrastructure implementation requirements and supports execution of approved deals.
in marketing, insurance or related field. Combinations of relevant education and experience in the following areas may be considered in lieu of a degree: underwriting, account management, risk evaluation, agency management or strategic support, sales, marketing, loss prevention, and/or auditing. Continuous learning required, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy. Certification, or progress toward, highly preferred and encouraged. EXPERIENCE Three-years
of relevant experience which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities is required. Diverse commercial multi-line experience preferred or with proper education, successful completion of the trainee program. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills,
- Knowledge of activities, practices and terminology of the commercial property and casualty insurance industry and relevant legal and administrative procedures.
- Understanding of the insurance industry competitive environment.
- Ability to establish a personal rapport with opposing parties, and to resolve conflicts in a professional manner.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and management data.
- Ability to develop and implement effective and efficient recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated drive, determination, and persistence to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Presentation skills and confidence to present division and product in one-on-one settings or to large gatherings.
- A commitment to total customer satisfaction.
Work is performed in a virtual office and physical office setting with no unusual hazards. Travel is required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimal skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this position description. The qualifications should not be viewed as absolute standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered with other position-related criteria.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.