Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Challenging customers to disrupt and innovate. It has never been a better, more rewarding time to be in technology sales.
As Softchoice's newest Commercial Account Executive, you help businesses seize the enormous opportunities of digital transformation. To do so, you challenge customers out of their comfort zone, while sustaining and strengthening our relationships along the way. Best of all, you do it all alongside one of North America's most trusted technology services and solutions providers.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
Challenger Sales: This isn't your typical sales job. With Softchoice, you apply out-of-the-box thinking with customers, often teaching, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with scrupulous research and industry knowledge. While relationships are important, we take control by setting ourselves apart with our unique and insightful approach to solving our customer's goals.
Leadership and Collaboration: You are a passionate and disciplined sales professional. You are comfortable making cold calls as well as eager to meet face-to-face with existing customers. Working alongside our partners, you are able to collaborate with executives from the world's most innovative tech companies, to deliver fresh and bold new solutions. You achieve all of this while taking care of your fellow team members, upholding excellent business acumen, expertly managing your pipeline and showing true leadership when challenges arise.
Powering Our Vision: Softchoice has assembled all its resources, energy and passion on a singular, all-encompassing goal: Growth! As our newest Outbound Sales Representative, you are an essential player in achieving this company-wide vision. To help us get there, we invest in your potential, expecting you to constantly improve your game with training, education and the resources available to you in the Softchoice community.
Why people love working here:
- 3+ years experience in a business-to-business sales environment, creating and executing a territory management plan. Bonus if in a relevant technology industry.
- Proven yourself as a tenacious sales person, pursuing net new clients, developing business and networking with passion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Understanding of solution selling and creating value for business clients.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude with the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging.
People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#L1-DG1Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
Apply now "