This job has expired.
Expected Travel: Up to 50%
Requisition ID: 6760
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for the promotion of the safe and effective use of Teleflex's new breakthrough product for large bore closure. The Clinical Sales Specialist role will be instrumental in driving adoption, utilization, and sales revenues by providing superior sales support, case coverage and product education to both customers and sales representatives.
• Provide sales and/or clinical support to promote and sell Teleflex's large bore closure product.
• Effectively deploy clinically relevant product features/benefits and economic justification using existing selling tools to each customer situation to define the value of Teleflex product offerings.
• Conduct product demonstrations and inservices to physicians and other medical personnel to educate them on the safe and effective use of the product.
• Provide case coverage for physicians conducting product evaluations and first cases with products as they move to becoming consistent users and customers.
• Develop and implement a proactive plan that involves sales and/or clinical support with the Regional Sales Manager and team members, to achieve sales goals and increase the quality of service to customers.
• Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Representatives in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
• Work with Marketing, R&D, and the Clinical Medical Affairs team to provide ongoing education and training updates, field intelligence on competitive products, market activity, effective clinical support techniques, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
• Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge and the ability to utilize sales techniques in a clinical setting.
• Support Cardiology conferences and Society meetings, workshops, and other marketing events.
• Work in the Interventional Cardiology or Interventional Radiology lab on a day-to-day basis to drive evaluations, adoption, and use of product throughout assigned geographic area.
• Facilitate resolutions to customer questions or complaints.
• Build robust relationships with medical staff.
• Complete necessary reports and adminstrative tasks as needed (i.e. expense reports, competitive updates, Sales force.com entries).
• Manage time and asset costs effectively.
• Perform other duties as requested. This may include (but not limited to) supporting Teleflex's complex PCI portfolio.
This position requires direct contact with an implantable device. ☒ Yes ☐ No
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree preferred. Associate Degree and a minimum of 3 years of Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Experience working in Cath labs with Structural heart products, Aortic Valve replacement, or any other product related to femoral arteries or closure of arteries. Experience with complex PCI strongly preferred.
• Previous sales experience strongly preferred.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Excellent customer service and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with others through verbal and written communications.
• Ability to deliver complex and technical subject matter to clinicians in a hospital or clinical setting.
• Ability to handle difficult conversations and situations.
• Self-directed and able to work independently
• Ability to function in a fast paced, high growth environment and handle multiple projects concurrently
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency with computer technology and Microsoft Office tools, including iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Ability and willingness for regional travel as necessary to support the needs of the business (approximately 50% travel)
• Possession of a valid driver's license and motor vehicle with satisfactory driving record.
• Must be able to establish and maintain vendor credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc.) to have the ability to enter and work, as required, in hospitals and other medical facilities, as an essential function of the job. Depending on customer/site requirements, vendor credentials may require the employee to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!