This job has expired.
Clinical Nurse Manager/Ambulatory Center Administrator
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Ambulatory Services - Urology
First Shift (United States of America)
Oversees the provision of high quality, standardized, efficient and patient-centric operations of an ambulatory clinic from the moment a patient arrives through completion of their appointment.
Required Education and Experience:
Required Education and Experience for Ambulatory Clinic Manager:
1. Master's degree in a business or health related field and the equivalent of three (3) years of full-time experience in a healthcare related field and a minimum of eighteen (18) months of demonstrated experience supervising/managing a team; or
2. Bachelor's degree in a business or health related field and the equivalent of five (5) years of full-time experience in a healthcare related field and a minimum of eighteen (18) months of demonstrated experience supervising/managing a team.
Required Education and Experience for Clinical Nurse Manager:
License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in Nursing, 16 CEU's annually and the equivalent of three (3) years of full-time nursing experience in an oncology support setting; or
2. Bachelor's degree in Nursing, 16 CEU's annually and the equivalent of five (5) years of full-time nursing experience in an acute care support setting.
1. As a condition of continued employment, incumbents must obtain and maintain the appropriate certification within eighteen (18) months of their appointment to this title.
2. Required degrees must have been granted by an accredited college or university or one recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as following acceptable educational practices.
The preferred candidate will have a post graduate degree such as an MBA, or MHA related to the healthcare field or a clinical license with clinic management experience with clinical ops or department administration. They will also have proven experience in critical thinking and problem solving tactical issues, excellent analytics skills working with and interpreting data sets. They will also have the shown ability for project implementation and positive outcomes, prior management experience and experience working with cross functional clinical teams.
Roswell Park Cancer Institute Corporation (RPCIC) and Health Research Inc. (HRI) Roswell Park Division believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, and we do not discriminate against our employees, applicants or job seekers because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, creed, age, disability, pregnancy-related condition, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship status, genetic information, individual's relationship or association with a member of a protected category or any other protected group status as defined by law.
Additionally, RPCIC and HRI Roswell Park Division are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR-Benefits@RoswellPark.org or call (716) 845-4700 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor's Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .